The Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp memory foam mattress may just be the last type of mattress you will ever need because of the superior comfort it provides, especially for side sleepers. The open-cell technology of the memory foam has better air-circulation making you feel more comfortable during bedtime. This type of mattress is very ideal for side sleepers as it addresses the need for the right balance of softness and firmness side sleepers need to get a good night’s sleep. Those with sensitive skin or bronchial and nasal allergies would also find comfort in this mattress as it is hypoallergenic and comes with an anti-dust mite technology.
Features of Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress
12-inch, two-layer mattress
Get your fix of just the right amount of softness and firmness, with the two-layer combination of ultra-premium quality mattress made from 2.5 inch SureTemp Memory Foam and 9.5-inch foam mattress that provides maximum comfort and support.
SureTemp memory foam
Indulge yourself on the Shiloh memory foam quality that is equipped with an open-cell technology, which promotes better air circulation.
All the goodness of the Shiloh Memory Foam Mattress is wrapped up on a polyester cotton cover that gives a delicate combination of comfort and convenience. This cover is really easy to clean.
Best choice for side-sleepers because the firmness encourages a relaxing sleep. It also promotes proper spine alignment.
Anti-dust mite technology and Hypo-allergenic
You can never go wrong with this product as the mattress is protected from dust mites that may cause skin and nasal allergies. Ideal for those with sensitive skin. It is even perfect for parents who co-sleep with their babies and children.
Especially-Made in the USA
The foam is manufactured in the United States by the Sleep Innovation Company.
Comes with a 20 year warranty
You will definitely get a good night’s sleep with this guarantee because you know that the mattress you bought will surely last a long time.
Benefits of using Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress
Using the Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress will surely revolutionize the way you sleep, making you feel even more rested the next day. Here are several key benefits of using this product, especially suited for side sleepers:
- Helps Reduce Body Pains
The right combination of firmness of the mattress will help relax your muscles and body even more. It promotes better spine and bone alignment while sleeping, helping you feel a lot better and more rested the following day. Side sleepers are in for better nights because of the comfort-level this mattress provides. if you have arthritis or back issues, this one is a must choice.
- No need to flip
Unlike other mattresses, The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress does not need to be flipped from time to time. The superior open cell technology does all the hard work for you in maintaining firmness, and balance in the foam.
- Cooling Effect
Say goodbye to uncomfortable and sticky summer nights, with the superior air flow provided by The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress. The open cell technology helps pave the way for better air circulation during your sleep, making you sleep even better.
- Best Guarantee
Nothing beats the 20-year guarantee the mattress provides. It just shows that you are in it with this mattress for the long haul.
- Eliminating Motion Transfer
Are you the type of person who can’t get into a deep sleep, and gets awakened by any type of movement nearby, especially on the bed? This mattress is for you because even if your partner gets in and out of bed, you could remain in snooze mode, thanks to a seeming motion transfer technology. The foam highly absorbs movement that the whole mattress does not have to move just because the other occupant turned, or went off of it.
- Compact Delivery
You will be devoid of delivery concerns because the mattress is very compact, and just grows to its final size upon unwrapping in the buyer’s home. This means that it can fit doors, narrow stair case and corridors without too much effort.
Q: Is this memory foam mattress heavy ?
A: It is about 90-100 lbs when it is delivered, you will need two people to remove the mattress from the box and move it to approriate room. Be sure to get enough space because this mattress is going to expand a lot when you cut the plastic bag.
Q: What kind of bed frame I should use for this memory foam mattress ?
A: You can use any type of bed frame you want but I would recommend you use new box spring or platform bed to give the mattress best support.
Q: Does this mattress come with pillows ?
A: Only 10-inch size memory foam mattress come with two pillows.
Q: What should I do when I get the mattress delivered
A: Check out this video for the best instruction. You may notice the odor when you cut the inner plastic bag but it will be gone in a few hours.
Q: Does this mattress have edge support ?
A: It is not but if you want to get in or out of the mattress, it is rather easy
Pros and Cons of Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress
- Best mattress for side sleepers because of the firm, yet very comfortable support it provides.
- Reduces body pains because of the adequate foam balance.
- Great balance of firmness and softness providing the best comfort quality side sleepers need.
- Better air circulation provided by the open-cell technology.
- Provides ultra-comfort, especially for side sleepers because of the two layers of foam the mattress is made of.
- Promotes better alignment of the cervical spine and the spinal form, easing you of your neck, back and waist problems. Say goodbye to muscle aches too.
- High Quality and Very Durable. If the 20-year warranty does not assure you of the product quality, then nothing else will.
- Hypo-allergenic with anti-dust mite technology perfect for people with sensitive skin and allergies, as well as for co-sleeping families with very young children.
- No need to flip because the superior air circulation makes sure that the mattress springs back to its original form after use.
- You cannot fully wash the mattress, so if you have young children you will have to lay a waterproof cover. It only allows for spot cleaning.
- It is quite heavy and you will definitely need help in transporting it or moving it to other areas of your house.
- This product may have the "smell" of memory foam mattress at first but it will be gone in a few days.
- I would like to say this mattress is too "firm" for the first time but after about one or two days of using it becomes more comfortable.
- This mattress may get you hot if the room temperature is high. Make sure to adjust the air conditioner before laying down or you can buy a quilted mattress pad on top to solve the problem.
- If you find the mattress is too firm, try to put a memory foam topper on it, this will help a lot.
If you are a side sleeper who has been on the look-out for the perfect mattress, you do not have to look further now because this product will provide you the comfort you have been looking for. The right balance of firmness and soft comfort can be found in Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress . The ultra-comfortable hypo-allergenic mattress will help you get a good night’s sleep, as it helps ease your upper and mid back pain, neck, and lower back aches.
Consider investing in one, as it is guaranteed to last a long time. Invest in a good night’s sleep and you will surely have a better mood the next day, allowing you to enjoy the best life that has to offer.
If you wanna try another product, please check this dream foam mattress here