Features of Reverie 7s adjustable bed from the makers of the tempurpedic ergo w/ bluetooth option review
– An alternative feature that of Bluetooth for mFi or Mobile Modules is that the bed can be navigated with any Bluetooth enabled devices like a smartphone, laptop or tablet. The controls are provided through an app that gives the user, individual controls of the bed, independent of the remotes.
– The app is provided along with the purchase and is free of cost. The Bluetooth device gives all controls of the bed as on the remote and sets a higher accessibility.
10 Different Intensities for massages
– The massage feature on this exclusive Reverie product is ingenious such that it has customizable intensities with a unique massaging option. An added benefit is that the occupants of the bed can also use this feature individually through the Bluetooth device as well. The massages can be simultaneously used for your head and foot or head-only/ foot-only.– The massages can be customised to suit any intensity as desired by the user. One can choose relaxing massages from ten different intensities for therapy or meditation on this bed! One can even choose to wake up with a gentle lift of the head or massage to wake up.
Two-Programmable on Wireless Remote:
– The Wirefree remote holds two memory Presets for storing the angles of your favourite relaxing/ sleeping posture. It also provides enhanced lumbar support, spine adjustment and relief for pressure.– The two presets are functions are Anti Snore and Zero Gravity buttons. The former aides the sleeper in raising his or her head, to open the blocked upper airways, which adds to snoring and diverse other somnipathies while the latter, simulates Zero gravity or weightlessness to correct or relieve strained posture.
Supreme (S) Base
– Reverie sleep system is inclusive of a mattress that exceptionally blends to the personal preferences of a user, his or her bedroom and its interiors. This provides medium firmness to the mattress and nullifies the pressure on the body. The supreme S model base is designed to aid different positions of flatness, sprawl and repose.
– The design is renowned for its pressure-relieving properties that fit best with the natural curves of the human body. Reverie Bed Group also provides ‘101 nights of free trial’ of the sleep system within your home before confirmation of purchase!
Whisper quiet Motor:
– As the motors in Reverie adjustable beds are designed for enhanced sleep, they are flawlessly quiet and negotiate with nothing to give a peace of mind to its user. With this motor, whenever you activate the massage function/ raising/ lowering, even if it is in the middle of the night, you can be sure that your partner will not be disturbed!
All Size Accessories
– As the bed is available in various sizes like Twin XL, Queen, Split-King and Split-California King, accessorizing with this popular Reverie sleep system is effortless. Whenever you feel like a new DIY idea to displace and renew something in your Sleep System, seek Reverie customer service officials, as they can guide you aptly through right choices.
Benefits of Reverie 7s adjustable bed from the makers of the tempurpedic ergo w/ bluetooth option review
- High-End Technology: The multi-positioning feature on the adjustable bed is exemplary such that one can now recline in front of TV, meditate, rest or sleep on a healing bed that massages as well as memorises your selections!
- Steel and Retainer Bars: As the bases are constructed sturdy with cornered retainer bars, which prevents the mattress from slipping or sliding off the foundation.
- Effortless Assembly: The mattress is sent in straightforward-assembly pieces such that negligible assembly is required. With its Proprietary steel assembly foundation, all that the buyer has to do is fix the corner pieces correctly and spin the legs into motion!
- Relieves Sleep Cycle Issues: As the product is well recommended for lower back pain, body stiffness and for people with sleep cycle issues, prolonged use of the sleep system will surely relieve and correct sleep cycle issues.
- 20-Year Warranty: The high reliability of Reverie sleep system is such that it provides a 20-Year limited warranty to help you troubleshoot any problems and resolve it conveniently.
What negligible assembly does one have to do ?
Put the Corner Bars on and Spin the Legs to finish installing the bed !
Is the steel covered ?
Yes, the upholstery ideally covers the steel regardless of the position of the bed.
Does it raise and lower quietly ?
Yes, the bed raises and lowers in silence, regardless of the function or time.
Does this bed have an under bed light ?
No, it does not have this feature.
Is the bed compatible with sleep number mattresses ?
Pros and Cons of Reverie 7s adjustable bed from the makers of the tempurpedic ergo w/ bluetooth option review
- Compatible: The adjustable bed is compatible to exclusive mattresses- Dreams and Dream Supreme for medium-firmness and appropriate sleep cycle correction.
- Durable and Reliable: As the product is made in durable steel and comes with an ironclad 20-Year Warranty, it is a highly reliable product.
- Therapeutic: As the product is designed for apt spinal adjustment, rest and contour, it is therapeutic to people with excruciating backaches, fatigue, and snoring as well as body stiffness.
- Freedom: The Bluetooth feature enabled in the product can help you set your favourite sleep, sit and recline positions and activate them to full throttle silently!
- Comfort and conformability: Reverie beds are enabled with 4- corner container bars that permit no sliding off the mattress and gives optimum contouring to the sleeping body.
- Heavy: As the product is high-end, it is hefty. One should have at least two handymen at bay before the delivery of the product or enable White-Glove delivery.
- One Remote: Verified Customers suggest an upgrade of two remotes for this Bluetooth adjustable bed. In fact, Queen Size gives one Remote, while King size gives two!
By the unbiased weighing of the pros and cons, we have found that Reverie 7S is a flawless adjustable bed for all persons, but ideal for people with lower back pain and snoring (sleep apnea) issues.